Zeolite Dx - Complete Emergency Detox
The Most Effective Natural Detoxifier
Zeolite Dx is a biologically active food supplement and source of minerals (iron, manganese, etc). It is the most effective formula to adsorb toxins, heavy metals, radioactive elements, and free radicals that may have entered your body with drinking water or food.
Zeolite Dx is recommended for use for the following purposes:
- to regulate and balance mineral metabolism
- as a remover of radionuclides from the gastrointestinal tract
- to moderate and equalize protein and lipid metabolism
- to increase energy levels and general performance
- to reduce stress-related tiredness and increase productivity
- as body detoxifier from radioactive and toxic inorganic substances
- for a positive impact on the processes of osteogenesis
Dosage & Directions for Use:
Adults: Stir well spoon into 1⁄2—1 cups liquid immediately before consumption and consume immediately.
Allow 1—2 hours before or after any medication.
Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 30 days.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your doctor prior to use.
Do not use if you have a gastric or duodenum ulcer or chronic kidney disease.
Kidney disease patients should not take this product except on the advice of a doctor.
Gastrointestinal discomfort has been known to occur; in which case, reduce dosage.
This product is not intended for the treatment of heavy metal poisoning. If exposure to heavy metals is known or suspected, call 911 or your local Poison Control Center.
Do not inhale powder.
- Net weight: 1.6oz / 45g
- Content: Powder with included measuring spoon
- Clinoptilolite (Zeolite): 50.0 %
- Diatomaceous Earth (uncalcined, fossilized phytoplankton) : 50.0%
Store in a dry place in a tightly sealed package at a temperature between -22ºF and +86ºF / -30ºC and +30ºC. Keep away from children.
Product shelf life: 3 years.
Product has been approved by:
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80071580
This product is not medication
The information on this page is intended for medical and pharmaceutical workers. Visitors to the site should not use this information as medical advice and guidance. Choice of prescription drugs, as well as control over their application, can only be performed by a doctor who always takes the individual characteristics of the patient into account.