Zeolite 7 - Detox for Immune System
Detox for Immune System
Total Body Cleanse
Zeolite 7 has a variety of beneficial effects that:
- support the immune system to protect the cardiovascular and lymphatic systems
- effectively adsorb toxins, heavy metals, radioactive elements, and free radicals that may have entered your body with drinking water or food
- contains a high concentration of Inonotus obliquus (Chaga mushroom) extract, praised in herbal medicine as one of the most potent antioxidants
Directions & Dosage:
Adults: Take one tablet twice each day 30-40 minutes before a meal. Take with full glass of liquid.
Allow 1-2 hours before or after any medication.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 30 days.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Do not use if you have a gastric or duodenum ulcer, or an allergy/sensitivity to mushrooms.
Kidney disease patients should not take this product except on the advice of a doctor.
Gastrointestinal discomfort has been known to occur; in which case, reduce dosage.
This product is not intended for the treatment of heavy metal poisoning. If exposure to heavy metals is known or suspected, call 911 or your local Poison Control Center.
Contains mushroom material. Hypersensitivity/allergy can occur in those sensitive to mushrooms or molds; in which case, discontinue use. Those with known allergies or sensitivities to chaga, its constituents, or any member of the hymenochaetaceae family should avoid use.
Some persons with excess energy may have an inability to sleep; therefore, do not take at bedtime.
- Each tablet contains 0.018oz / 0.5g
- Container size: 90 tablets – 1.6oz / 45g
- Chaga (Inonotus obliquus, fruiting body): 55.0 %
- Clinoptilolite (Zeolite): 45.0 %
Store in a dry place in a tightly sealed package at a temperature between -22ºF and +77ºF / -30ºC and +25ºC. Keep away from children.
Product shelf life: 3 years.
Product has been approved by:
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80071583
This product is not medication
The information on this page is intended for medical and pharmaceutical workers. Visitors to the site should not use this information as medical advice and guidance. Choice of prescription drugs, as well as control over their application, can only be performed by a doctor who always takes the individual characteristics of the patient into account.