ZeoDetox - Advanced Detox Solution
Advanced Detox Solution
Micronized Zeolite (Clinoptilolite)
ZeoDetox is the main component of your detox program — it absorbs and removes environmental contaminants (lead, arsenic, cadmium, mercury, etc.) that may contribute to the onset of many diseases from your body.
ZeoDetox protects you at a cellular level, promotes normalization of biological functions, supplies you with energy, and supports your active lifestyle.
It is important to know that heavy metals tend to accumulate in our bodies and may cause substantial harm to our health. Lead is one such contaminant that tends to accumulate in bones and nerve cells. In adults, an increase in blood pressure may occur as a result of the accumulation. People are typically exposed to lead through food, drink, and cigarette smoking.
Seafood and some types of fish may be contaminated with mercury, and the consumption of such foods might result in increased levels of mercury in many body tissues. High levels of mercury are associated with the impaired function of the nervous, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, and reproductive systems.
Increased levels of cadmium in our environment have been connected to sources such as industrial activities, cigarette smoking, and contaminated food. High levels of cadmium in the body are associated with the onset of bone, kidney, and lung diseases
TO SUMMARIZE, MINERAL MEDIX, BY USING INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY, HAS DEVELOPED A TRULY NOVEL AND HIGHLY EFFECTIVE LIQUID ENTEROSORBENT THAT FEATURES THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES:
- SPEED – as a suspension of the clinoptilolite microparticles, ZeoDetox has a better ratio of an active surface area to the inner volume, which altogether significantly increases the speed of the product’s action.
- EFFECTIVITY – the unique state of matter of the product renders the advantages of both the liquid and the solid state, which enables it to work in the hard-to-reach areas of the gastrointestinal tract.
- SELECTIVITY – ZeoDetox has the ability to remove harmful substances from your body, sparing beneficial molecules.
- SAFETY AND PURITY – ZeoDetox is produced from a highly pure and raw material, the quality of which has been confirmed by a series of specific laboratory tests.
Zeolites have been known for several thousands of years in western and eastern cultures as a potent detoxifier. Zeolites are traditionally used to prevent bodily contamination from heavy metals, detoxify, and let the body clean itself naturally.
- Content: Liquid
- Total volume: 30 ml
- Pure natural zeolite (Clinoptilolite): 2,000 mg / 0.07 oz
- Purified water: 29 ml / 0.93 fl oz
Directions & Dosage:
3 ml twice a day.
Cautions, Warnings, and Contraindications:
Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have chronic kidney disease. If you are taking any medications or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. This product is not intended for the treatment of heavy metal poisoning. If exposure to heavy metals is known or suspected, call 9-1-1 or your local poison control center. Gastrointestinal discomfort (flatulence) has been known to occur; in which case, reduce dosage. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. For use beyond 8 weeks, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Product has been approved by:
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80081565
This product is not medication
The information on this page is intended for medical and pharmaceutical workers. Visitors to the site should not use this information as medical advice and guidance. Choice of prescription drugs, as well as control over their application, can only be performed by a doctor who always takes the individual characteristics of the patient into account.