Relieves symptoms associated with menopause and pain associated with menstruation
WOMEN’Sguard+ is a comprehensive remedy that can reduce the negative symptoms of menopause and relieve unpleasant pre-menstrual and menstrual symptoms. Formulated for and designed to deliver real therapeutic results, the formula also offers preventative and strengthening effects intended to prevent a range of age-related problems that affect women over the ages of 45.
The goal of WOMEN’Sguard+ is to achieve hormonal balance and to preventatively support the stability of the metabolic processes during the hormonal changes while supporting the physiological changes in a woman’s body.
Recommended use or purpose:
- (Traditionally) used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve the pain associated with menstruation.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve premenstrual symptoms.
- (Used in Herbal Medicine to) help(s) relieve symptoms associated with menopause.
- May reduce severe and frequent menopausal symptoms (such as hot flashes and/or night sweats).
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium.
- Helps in the absorption and use of phosphorus.
WOMEN’Sguard+ is a five-ingredient blend of natural ingredients that are well-known to the world of medicine; these ingredients are designed to reduce negative symptoms of menopause and pre-menstrual syndrome.
- Wild yam (Dioscorea villosa, root): 200 mg (20mg Diosgenin)
- Black cohosh (Actaea racemosa, root and rhizome): 150 mg (2.5 Percent Triterpene glycosides)
- Soybean (Glycine max, seed): 100 mg (40 mg Isoflavones)
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol): 20 mcg
- Red clover (Trifolium pratense, leaf): 150mcg AIE (12mg Isoflavones)
- 60 Vegetable Capsules
Dosage & Directions for Use:
Adults: Take 1 (one) capsule daily.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking thyroid hormone replacement therapy (HRT), including thyroid hormone replacement therapy, blood thinners, if you have a history of hormonal or gynaecological disease, including ovarian cancer, if you have a liver disorder or develop liver-related symptoms (e.g. abdominal pain, jaundice, dark urine). Ensure you are up-to-date on mammograms and gynaecological evaluations prior to use. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you currently have or previously had breast cancer and/or breast tumours, or if you have a predisposition to breast cancer, as indicated by an abnormal mammogram and/or biopsy, or a family member with breast cancer. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you experience breast pain, discomfort and/or tenderness, or if you experience a recurrence of menstruation and/or uterine spotting. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Store in a dry place in a tightly sealed package at the room temperature. Keep away from children.
Product shelf life: 3 years.
This product has been approved by:
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80087369