Helps to Reduce Elevated Blood Lipid Levels
- Supports cardiovascular health by lowering low-density lipoprotein and triglycerides by stabilizing high-density lipoprotein.
- Helps to support fat metabolism through Liver cells support.
- Antioxidant properties of multicomponent works like a factor of the maintenance of good health.
This product contains the most powerful ingredients known for reducing high blood lipids (hypercholesterolemia).
- Garlic (Allium sativum, bulb extract): 300 mg (20:1, equivalent to 3,000mg of standard extract)
- Citrus bioflavonoids: 250 mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3, Nicotinic acid): 50 mg
- Phytosterols: 100 mg
- Beta-glucan (β-glucan): 100 mg
- 60 Vegetable Capsules
Dosage & Directions for Use:
Adults: Take two (2) capsule two (2) times daily with food.
If you are taking prescription medication, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use as citrus bioflavonoids may alter the effectiveness of these medications. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, are taking blood thinners or protease inhibitors, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case discontinue use. People sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience flushing of the skin that is generally mild and transient.
Store in a dry place in a tightly sealed package at the room temperature. Keep away from children.
Product shelf life: 3 years.
This product has been approved by:
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80088410